coco cay with toddler

We're cruising on the Symphony is Sept and I'm questioning if its worth buying admission passes to Coco Cay with a 4 year old. Neither of us will be riding the slides and he's too young. If splashaway bay and captian jills galleon are free is there any reason for us to buy passes? Possibly the wave pool?

I would say no.  The Oasis Lagoon is a really big fresh water pool, so buying the passes to the water park just for the wave pool would be a waste, if want a pool experience.

• Like 2

We just got back with our 4.5 year old. So not a toddler but he has been :)
The splash pad is amazing! We spent 2 hours there. Get there early for seats in the shade. The ship splash pad when you first walk in probably won't be as good for a little one but my son loved that one too. I know they had life jackets on the island but we just brought our puddle jumper since my son is more comfortable with that. There is a 0 entry part to the pool that is nice. The beach had lots and lots of shade and the water was VERY shallow and calm. It's warm and there is a decent amount of walking so a stroller could be helpful. There are a few kid related activities on the sand though a small toddler might be too young.