Thermal Suite Pass on Horizon

COPZWIFE

No, it's not. Especially if you're in Havana. It's on opposite ends of the ship. But it includes the heated loungers, a tiny hot tub and a few different saunas. If the ship doesn't include the thalassotherapy pool, I will not be getting the thermal suite pass again. If you don't have Havana and you're hanging out mostly at Serenity, it might be better. But again, just know that you're primarily paying for the hard heated loungers. They do have a free sauna in the locker room that is open to everyone. They don't have the variety that the pass includes.

In my opinion the best part of the thermal suite is the thalassotherapy pool, which unfortunately Horizon doesn’t have one.  However, if you want to use a steam room during your cruise, the only way to do that is to purchase access to the thermal suite. Horizon doesn’t offer a free steam room, like most other Carnival ships do. 

I just came off Horizon recently and had the Thermal pass. Was very disappointed in it after having in previously on the Dream. Agree was not worth it on Horizon. Even with the 20% off I purchased it with. 

20 minutes ago, ccd228 said:

I just came off Horizon recently and had the Thermal pass. Was very disappointed in it after having in previously on the Dream. Agree was not worth it on Horizon. Even with the 20% off I purchased it with. 

Not sure if this applies to you, but Vista class ships not having a thalassotherapy pool is a big mistake in my book.