FLL - Disembarkation Day Activity? 7:45 PM Flight

14 hours ago, capriccio said:

Just a caution:  the Everglades are a winter destination.  That is the dry - and cool -season with many fewer bugs when wildlife are easy to see at watering holes.  During the summer they are more disbursed and the weather is hot, humid and prone to drenching thunderstorms.

I hadn’t even thought of that.  Biting bugs love me.  That’s making the water taxi, shooters, las olas option seem much better.  🙂

OP here - wanted to pop in and you know that we decided on a day pass through resortpass.com. We'll be hanging out at the Margaritaville Resort Hollywood for the day. It seems to offer everything we were looking for, but I'll be sure to report back once we've actually experienced it. 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, basicprincess24 said:

OP here - wanted to pop in and you know that we decided on a day pass through resortpass.com. We'll be hanging out at the Margaritaville Resort Hollywood for the day. It seems to offer everything we were looking for, but I'll be sure to report back once we've actually experienced it. 🙂

Care to share what the passes cost?

4 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Care to share what the passes cost?

Sure! Passes were $50pp - total for 2 adults after tax was $107.

And a heads up on booking a pass at Margaritaville, for our date, it wasn't available to book until about a month out. So don't panic if you look farther in advance and it appears sold out! Keeping checking.

5 hours ago, basicprincess24 said:

Sure! Passes were $50pp - total for 2 adults after tax was $107.

And a heads up on booking a pass at Margaritaville, for our date, it wasn't available to book until about a month out. So don't panic if you look farther in advance and it appears sold out! Keeping checking.

Thanks! Sounds like a great way to spend the day.