Zeebrugge to Brugge Shuttle Bus

Bav

I have read a lot of adverse reports about this service.  i.e. a long wait and long queues.  Also only one bus with very small capacity.  Does anybody know if this is the case ? and  ...

is there an alternative shuttle ?

Thankyou

https://www.viator.com/tours/Flanders/Return-Cruise-Shuttle-Service-from-Zeebrugge-to-Bruges/d5298-22540P1

I used this private shuttle service and it worked beautifully.  I did NOT have a scheduled excursion or activity to 'get' to, FYI. 

I am not sure if you are asking about the cruiseline shuttle or a private shuttle. 

If you are talking about the shuttle used to take you out of the port, no lines when we used it, but we waited a little while after debarking was allowed.

That shuttle took us directly to the station/area where the shuttle tickets to Brugge were being sold.  Walked into the building, bought tickets, went to bus and waited maybe 5-10 minutes until the bus was full.

We had no problems with full buses going back either.  I suppose if you got there just after a bus left you might have to wait a while.

Contact Martins taxi in Brugge.( martinstaxi@skynet.be)  Book it (if not fully booked) and get others on roll call to join you.  Cost is 100Euros for 8.  Ends up being 12.50 euros pp.  The taxi will take you into the center square.  The shuttle bus takes you to a bus park a bit of a distance outside the center of the city, a bit of a walk.

We used Comfort Voyage Services for our transfer service in Bruges from the cruiseport to downtown Bruges with a return trip back to the port after our wonderful day in Bruges. The total cost for 6 of us was 110 euros, round trip, and worth every penny. So it ended up being cheaper than the Cruise Express Bus and we didn't have to worry about the busses being full, etc. Using them was super easy.

I contacted Comfort Voyage Services via email several weeks prior to our trip. There were 6 adults and I didn't want to waste time waiting around the cruiseport for a taxi to fit all of us so I booked it ahead of time. They were very responsive to my emails and I was able to make a reservation via email for both legs of our journey for a fixed round-trip price. Lora, our driver, was very prompt in gathering all 6 of us at the cruise terminal in a very comfortable van . She offered us warm coffee and cold drinks. She dropped us off in a great location, just a 2 minute walk to the Market Square. At the end of the day, she promptly arrived at the agreed upon time and location and drove us back to the port. I would highly recommend using their service.They are very professional, courteous, friendly, and most of all prompt and efficient! A+++ Thank you, Lora!