Empress vs Majesty

With the new Cuba policy, and RCCL offering 100% refunds to people currently booked, I figured some people will take RCCL up on this offer.  This will necessitate for Royal fill those cabins with last minute bookings  I am thinking they may offer some good fares for the next few years.  Talked with my wife and she is up for a last minute cruise.

The ports is really not that important to us as we have to most of them many times before.

I am interested in which ship would offer a better experience.  Majesty is a Sovereign class ship, and in the past we have sailed on the Sovereign and enjoyed her.  Empress I have no experience with and the layout looks a bit funky.

Curious about other people's opinions.

I wouldn't assume they'll be around for years but there may be some opportunities for this coming fall.

Not sure it was mentioned in that thread but Empress does have Chops and the only one in the fleet that I would buy again.  Possibly the nicest Boleros in the fleet as well.  Small ship but she doesn't feel small inside, except for the cabins which run on the small side, especially those interiors cabins.  

When I was on her there were no Pinnacles.  They opened up Chops breakfast for D+ which was a nice touch.  

I've been on both and I think you'd be happy with either, but I will say that I liked Empress a tiny bit more than Majesty. It felt less crowded near the MDR in the evenings and the Boleros and Schooner bars are awesome.