Boat rental comparisons

Birdnutty

1. We are considering renting a skiff for a few hours, and see a pretty big disparity in pricing.  KS Watersports charges a good deal more than Somerset Bridge, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either or both of them.

Thanks in advance!

Have rented a small Boston Whaler with Somerset and was very happy with it. Boat was in good shape, bottled water in a cooler was provided, and they also give you a loaf of white bread to feed the fish. Was easy and quick to get to HMS Vixen and under a bridge into Great Sound from their location. If they are a better deal you aren't giving up on quality-- maybe priced lower because of proximity to the Dockyard. 

On 6/6/2019 at 2:17 PM, Birdnutty said:
  1. We are considering renting a skiff for a few hours, and see a pretty big disparity in pricing.  KS Watersports charges a good deal more than Somerset Bridge, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either or both of them.

Thanks in advance!

Their is another one also......H20........ https://www.h2osportsbermuda.com

We have rented from them twice, I really like their boats. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2019 at 5:13 PM, Laszlo said:

Their is another one also......H20........ https://www.h2osportsbermuda.com

We have rented from them twice, I really like their boats. 

We are renting the boat from H2O for 5 hours.  I’m wondering if we’ll have a place to dock and have lunch during our 5 hour self-guided stretch.  Is there anywhere on the island where you can “park” a boat for an hour or so to get some food?

2 minutes ago, kba1988 said:

We are renting the boat from H2O for 5 hours.  I’m wondering if we’ll have a place to dock and have lunch during our 5 hour self-guided stretch.  Is there anywhere on the island where you can “park” a boat for an hour or so to get some food?

I don't know of any restaurants that are water side, maybe someone else can chime in. However their are plenty of places around the area. You can basically pull up or anchor right off any beach

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

I don't know of any restaurants that are water side, maybe someone else can chime in. However their are plenty of places around the area. You can basically pull up or anchor right off any beach

😎 Cool...thanks.