Premium Drinks Package/AIDP Cost

It's shown as AU $86.99 in the Terms & Conditions under Food & Dining -> Beverage, and that is the price you will pay onboard. It may show a different price in your Personalizer due to a software bug. It covers all drinks up to AU$16 which covers almost all the cocktails except for a few special ones. There is a limit of 15 alcohol drinks in a day, but no limit on non-alcohol drinks.

Cocktail prices vary from $10.75 up to the maximum. Beer is $8.75. I'm not sure what the wines by the glass prices are as I think they have brought out new wine lists since I last cruised on Princess.

A couple of things to consider:

When does your DH enjoy cocktails? If it's by the pool take into account those port days when you'll be ashore and not having those drinks by the pool. Sometimes that can make the different between breaking even on the drinks package or losing money on the deal. It also depends on what cocktails he enjoys due to the variance in prices.

Also wine service by the glass in the restaurants can be very slow. Again, if you expect to get three glasses of wine over dinner and end up only being able to get one or two, that may affect the break-even point.

The drinks packages are good from a convenience perspective but we've stopped getting them, especially at the current price, as we found we were losing money on the deal.