Entertainment Reservations

The 4 of Us

We are booked on the Joy on September 7 and the entertainment reservations are still not available.  Is this unusual?  Isnt it typically 90-120 days when it is opened up?  Other people on the cruise all have the same issue.

Is there anyone to contact?

Thanks in advance.

NCL appears to still be having issues with their system. I'm 118 days out and only able to book dining for the first night of my cruise, no other dates are available. Entertainment appears as "Not available to book" so you're not alone!

38 minutes ago, cksv said:

NCL appears to still be having issues with their system. I'm 118 days out and only able to book dining for the first night of my cruise, no other dates are available. Entertainment appears as "Not available to book" so you're not alone!

thanks- wishing they can get their act together.

When we went on our cruise last year, there were some shows that we had to  book on board. I was hungry and went for the food as soon as we set foot on the ship.....big boo boo, missed booking some shows. If you cannot do it prior to boarding, head for the box office first.....some have mentioned you can book via the kiosk also.