E-Doc Question

zqvol

Usually questions about e-docs are when are they going to appear. This  is not that and I am just curious as to others experiences. We are doing a B2B Boston to Quebec City and back to Boston. The first one leaves in 113 days, the second in 120. What I am curious about is this:

E-docs for the first leg came 117 days before sailing.  The docs for the second leg came 119 days before sailing. Normally docs show up about 60 days out. Has NCL possibly changed their procedure so that docs are made available as soon as final payment is made, or could this be a result of the messed up IT system?

Anyone have any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Shoppie124 said:

I’ve had mine for about two months now for our August trip.  Could it be tied to your online check in being completed?

Yes, online check in completed first. Then eDocs are processed. They cannot release eDocs until all information required for cruise completed. Ours were available next day after online check in complete and final payment was made.

Edited by phissy