IAD Offsite Parking

Tony O

Guess it depends how you define offsite and what you're looking for.

There are reasonable long stay car parks at IAD that are just a few minutes by shuttle from the terminal. Pretty much all the hotels will have park and fly rates and there's a company I used a few times for IAD parking, One Stop Parking. They have arrangements at hotels to allow you to park without staying. Rates are cheaper but it's not really a secure car park. If there are third party parking options I never really saw them anywhere.

I have left my car at IAD dozens of times and used all three options above depending upon the scenario.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, CineGraphic said:

I user Airport Parking Inc. They book off-site parking for may airports, and Port Everglades.

The farther ahead you book, the better the price. I've paid less than $4 per day on several occasions.

https://www.airportparkinginc.com/

Thanks for the address. When I did a mock booking it only came back with 1 result which was almost the current rate if I parked at the airport. 

52 minutes ago, Tony O said:

Thanks for the address. When I did a mock booking it only came back with 1 result which was almost the current rate if I parked at the airport. 

They usually list at least 6 lots to choose from for ATL or Port Everglades, but I book at least 6 months in advance, if not a year in advance. I'm surprised that there was only one lot listed, but if the trip is soon, the other lots might already be fully booked. I remember when there was nothing out there except for Dulles and a Shell station. The access road had no exits, it was nothing but dairy farms...no Reston Town Center, no hotels, no nothing. Just cows.