Sandals Day Pass

tamilyn

We will be in Nassau in August, arriving at 12:30 p.m. and leaving at 7:00 p.m.   We would love to do a day pass at the Sandals Royal Bohemian but are afraid with the time constraints it wouldn't be worth the money or the effort.  Any feedback or other suggestions?

My concern as well. Last time I checked the day pass was $200 and was only available for use until 6pm. Most of the watersports close about 4pm. Even if the ship docks on time, it will probably take at least 1 hour to get there. You would probably want to leave the resort no later than 5pm to make it back to the ship with some time to spare. That only leaves about  3 1/2 hours to enjoy the resort. Not worth it IMHO.

Let us know what you decide.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 6:11 PM, KirstyGee1978 said:

Where do you find the cost of the day pass?

I would call the resort directly and ask for the pricing or if day passes will even be available.  Sandals' website isn't the most accurate, kind of like cruise line websites. :classic_smile:

They were charging $110 but since all the other resorts upped their prices, Sandals might have too.  Even at $110 a person, it wouldn't be worth it for the OP with those hours in port.  At the most, you'd have 3 and a half hours to spend there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 10:03 AM, CruisinCrow said:

I would call the resort directly and ask for the pricing or if day passes will even be available.  Sandals' website isn't the most accurate, kind of like cruise line websites. :classic_smile:

They were charging $110 but since all the other resorts upped their prices, Sandals might have too.  Even at $110 a person, it wouldn't be worth it for the OP with those hours in port.  At the most, you'd have 3 and a half hours to spend there.

Has anyone been to Sandals recently to confirm the price?

I just called Sandals Royal Bahamian 242-327-6400.  The cost is $130 10am-6pm.  It is best to call them ahead of time to make sure they are accepting day passes on the date you want.  We will be there this Saturday but unfortunately they are not accepting day passes on this date 😞

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 9:15 AM, Henry325 said:

I just called Sandals Royal Bahamian 242-327-6400.  The cost is $130 10am-6pm.  It is best to call them ahead of time to make sure they are accepting day passes on the date you want.  We will be there this Saturday but unfortunately they are not accepting day passes on this date 😞

Has anyone been to Sandals recently?  Hope to make it back there while on Mariner in either November or December.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, Henry325 said:

I was there in July.  It was awesome. 

Glad to hear about your awesome time. Where did you eat and did you take advantage of any of the activities or did you just chill at the resort?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 8:04 PM, FishOn55 said:

Has anyone traveled via taxi from the Nassau pier to Sandals resort? Any idea of the cost and if it is per taxi or pp?

A taxi to Sandals costs $25 for 2 people (plus tip).  I think additional people are something like $3 each.  It's much cheaper to take the bus.

• 1 month later...