Pacific Princess coming.

4 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Disney tunes? do they do he Lion King?

I'm not sure I've heard that one but they do have a variety. It is well worth a check on youtube, I think it was a clip of a Caribbean tooting a Disney that was cute. Disney responded and responded etc! It is pretty clever what they can do with computers, MSC play 'tunes' too.

Steve.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:01 PM, cheznandy said:

A 13 day New Zealand cruise, 90 day South America, 21 day PNG and 24 day repositioning to Asia.

There are two 4 day cruises one way to NZ priced starting at $699.

The Xmas cruise starts at $3199, have always wanted to try Pacific Princess but not at those prices!

There is also a 16 night crossing from Tahiti, hope they have told those that are booked on the South America from Tahiti cruise that will now be cancelled!

Haven't heard anything yet regarding the Pacific Princess not sailing from Tahiti to Fort Lauderdale.

2 hours ago, RWC Lady said:

Haven't heard anything yet regarding the Pacific Princess not sailing from Tahiti to Fort Lauderdale.

Very sad of Princess not to notify those booked on that itinerary.

Bookings open for the new itineraries this Thursday 11th July for Elite, I am sure at least the Princess website will change as it cant be in two places at once.

Princess Sydney office and all local online agents have been advertising the new Pacific Princess itineraries, hopefully you will hear something soon.

On 7/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, icat2000 said:

How cute is that. A monster ship. It looks huge. 

On her with many other CC'ers on Feb 12.   You cancelled that one did you not Sarah?   Not been on Majestic but been on sister ship Royal Princess, last year.  Not mad about that class, but a cruise is a cruise.  Miss the prom deck.

Edited by NSWP

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

On her with many other CC'ers on Feb 12.   You cancelled that one did you not Sarah?   Not been on Majestic but been on sister ship Royal Princess, last year.  Not mad about that class, but a cruise is a cruise.  Miss the prom deck.

Yes I did. However, will be sailing on Majestic Princess on 27 December. We got a nice inside cabin for 1400 pp for 12 nights. Auckland to Sydney. 

• Like 1

Any ideas as to when these cruises will be posted on the Princess website?  Given it’s now Monday and they are to go on sale to Elites on Thursday I would have thought they would be up, if not pricing there?  Just curious?  Have been on the Ocean Princess and just loved her.  I was particularly interested in the cruise from Sydney to Japan. 🙂 

15 hours ago, Busy Mum said:

Any ideas as to when these cruises will be posted on the Princess website?  Given it’s now Monday and they are to go on sale to Elites on Thursday I would have thought they would be up, if not pricing there?  Just curious?  Have been on the Ocean Princess and just loved her.  I was particularly interested in the cruise from Sydney to Japan. 🙂 

Princess has now removed the other cruises, the last cruise shown is 14th November 2020.

The new itineraries will probably show up Thursday morning 8.30am, if not before, but I recall no prices were loaded last time at Elite opening, they began to appear when it was opened to all.

Thankfully lots of CCers share info and we are able to get itineraries and prices earlier, even before their own reps and TA's as per this instance has shown.

17 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

When we stop having fun, we will miss you ( a bit anyway)😋

I should leave little notes from my 27 Dec cruise to see if they still there when you cruise haha.  I have a chairperson of the board for you. 

9 hours ago, icat2000 said:

I should leave little notes from my 27 Dec cruise to see if they still there when you cruise haha.  I have a chairperson of the board for you. 

Yes, do it, little notes will be fun but I prefer the yellow or green ones better.😋

On 7/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, icat2000 said:

Yes I did. However, will be sailing on Majestic Princess on 27 December. We got a nice inside cabin for 1400 pp for 12 nights. Auckland to Sydney. 

I am sure you will enjoy it.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:35 AM, icat2000 said:

Is Mic in the same cabin on Feb 12 ? 

2 hours ago, icat2000 said:

No unless he slumming it in an inside. 

Mic and Rosie are probably in a full suite, to outdo me in a mini suite.😪

Edited by NSWP

I've booked the Pacific Princess NZ cruise in December 2020. Such an interesting itinerary, including Stewart Island which I haven't been to since I was a teenager. We'll miss catching up with some of our North Island friends and family, but will still get to see my brother in Dunedin and hopefully catch up with friends in New Plymouth.