Pride "Room Ready" Question

young_k92

Since the Pride's arrival and embarkation times are later than most ports, does that mean the rooms are ready later also? For example, I know most shops rooms are released for everyone around 1:30pm. Would it be later for the Pride?

• 2 weeks later...

Everything I've seen says 2:30 since Pride arrives at 10 am to Baltimore.  We had a 230-3 check in time but I just got FTTF so we can go straight to the cabin. 

The published return time is 10am, but often in the summer the Pride is back between 8 and 9.  Yesterday it arrived at 8:23. As I recall check-in start at 12:30 and if the ship returns early they start boarding early and the rooms are available around 2:30.

• Thanks 1

Was on the July 7 Pride sailing.  On embarkation, the sign on the stateroom doors said 2:00pm.  We had a 12:30 arrival time and embarkation was a easy.  We entered the port at 12:30, by the time luggage dropped and parking paid, we entered the building at 12:50.  Onboard at 1:10.  

On debarkation, the sign for the next passengers also said 2:00pm.  Last time we did the Pride we were in a suite so we had zone 2 tags delivered to our room, so completely ignored reading the note that said when the tags became available for pickup...  Got some nice zone 24 tags...  Debarkation was absurdly slow (which they claimed was because there was only 1 customs agent working).  Around 11:30 they called Zone 15 - All remaining zones and it was a zoo.  We should have just kept sitting on Lido another 15 minutes rather than stand in line on deck 2.  Multiple lessons learned...

• Thanks 1