Double laundry benefit?

kangforpres

27 minutes ago, Moriah said:

Your response here sounds as if you think the issue is with the keys. It's not. and this isn't "relatives" - it's children!! I just edited this because I went on a rant.  I will leave this now.

His attitude is the same as the last thread he started.  It’s not worth our breath to even respond to his posts any longer.  Maybe when he gets on the ship it will work out for him and maybe it won’t.   We all tried to help on his last thread and this one but still get the bad attitude from him.   Don’t take it personally Moriah.  

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 2:43 PM, bEwAbG said:

Isn't this the same OP who called us all busybodies for telling him putting kids in their own cabin wasn't allowed under policy?  Pretty sure it is.  Rules apply to everyone but him, I guess.

Thank you.  Had I known, I would have never have answered what I thought was an innocent laundry question.

I missed that thread back then as we were cruising so most of my CC activity was only my LIVE thread.

I just read that thread and OMG.  OP has a recipe for disaster since his TA has assured him of all and he hasn’t checked with HAL.  And, of course, none of us know what we are talking about 😉 

30 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thank you.  Had I known, I would have never have answered what I thought was an innocent laundry question.

I missed that thread back then as we were cruising so most of my CC activity was only my LIVE thread.

I just read that thread and OMG.  OP has a recipe for disaster since his TA has assured him of all and he hasn’t checked with HAL.  And, of course, none of us know what we are talking about 😉 

Sorry,  OP,  I have a notion  you were quite sure  of the answer when you posted the question?    

image.png.557d030ad7faaef8e0e053a227e23bf1.png

sail,noordam@gmail.com

30 minutes ago, kazu said:

3 hours ago, canadianbear said:

His attitude is the same as the last thread he started.  It’s not worth our breath to even respond to his posts any longer.  Maybe when he gets on the ship it will work out for him and maybe it won’t.   We all tried to help on his last thread and this one but still get the bad attitude from him.   Don’t take it personally Moriah.  

Agree - he knows what we think by now and does not agree, so lets leave this alone and let him do as he pleases.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bEwAbG said:

The first issue is going to occur when he and the brother try to go to breakfast in the Pinnacle (or Club Orange) or stop in to the lounge and are informed that only the one adult booked in the Neptune Suite is allowed in.  It's bigger than the key access issue because your picture pops up when you show up places that are open to only suite guests.  That will eventually turn into a "two girls age 13 cannot stay alone in the cabin" discussion.  "They're mature & my TA said it was okay" isn't going to be enough to get around the policy.

very often we read  here about volumes of wrong advice and informat ion TA's pass along to their cutsomers. it is surprising how many are so ill-informed.  Just because your TA  SAID"     does Not make it absolutely true. 

image.png.927072cb648725de1b17c30f0fcc15b8.png