Free at Sea Questions!!

jgris90

32 minutes ago, 1bets1 said:

So the excursion perk is $50. If I were to take that instead of wifi, how much does 250 min of wifi cost if purchased?

what type of room r u taking?   I got the 2 perks with an outside and when I upgraded,  I was offered all 5, but just needed the wifi and shore x

Somewhat of a newbie to NCL here.  🙋‍♀️  We have the shore excursion promo booked.  When you all say you are credited the $50.00, how do you get that credit?  I see the excursions have to be paid in advance so, does your credit card get credited or do you just get a credit to your on board account?   Thanks!

On 7/11/2019 at 11:56 AM, CamColt said:

Somewhat of a newbie to NCL here.  🙋‍♀️  We have the shore excursion promo booked.  When you all say you are credited the $50.00, how do you get that credit?  I see the excursions have to be paid in advance so, does your credit card get credited or do you just get a credit to your on board account?   Thanks!

You can call and reserve the excursion or book it (pay when u book).  In the case where you prepaid, you get a credit back to your onboard account.

• Like 1

I’m new to NCL — booked on the POA next year and I have a couple different Free at Sea questions.

In reading posts, it looks like the specialty restaurants are a la Carte. How does that work with the included specialty dining? Do we get a certain amount of credit, or just an “allowance” for each meal of an appetizer, entree, and dessert?

I’m also,wondering about internet. I’m officially retired, but I do contract work teaching in an on-line principal certification program. I know I’ll need to try to keep up and 250 minutes won’t be enough. If I buy time in advance will the value of the 250 minutes be credited towards my purchase?

Thanks for your help!