Upgrade offered

metromover

On the Vista in January, in an inside on deck 7, midship.  Have been offered 3242 (obstructed oceanview) at the elevators for $96 more.  I am tempted to take it because of the extra room, but fearful of the noise from elvators and lobby.  Do you have experience with this area?  Would you take the offer?  Thanks!

26 minutes ago, metromover said:

On the Vista in January, in an inside on deck 7, midship.  Have been offered 3242 (obstructed oceanview) at the elevators for $96 more.  I am tempted to take it because of the extra room, but fearful of the noise from elvators and lobby.  Do you have experience with this area?  Would you take the offer?  Thanks!

being such a new ship I highly doubt you'll hear the noise. do a search on here you can probably find some information 

1 hour ago, metromover said:

32 minutes ago, EngineCo52 said:

being such a new ship I highly doubt you'll hear the noise. do a search on here you can probably find some information 

It isn't the elevator noise.  It is the people talking and yelling while waiting at the elevators that is an issue

Just now, Elaine5715 said:

It isn't the elevator noise.  It is the people talking and yelling while waiting at the elevators that is an issue

ahhh gotcha...me personally id give it a shot for that price though