Lunch On The Go

eeniemeenie

17 minutes ago, eeniemeenie said:

Hoping that there is still space on some tours for us to join.  We are a couple from the lower Hudson Valley of New York. We have done a good deal of cruising, but this will be our first on Oceania. We are looking forward to this fabulous itinerary. 

You need to go to the ROLL CALL for your sailing  & post there regarding tours

If you cannot find  the roll call give us  the date of the cruise & someone will help

Or you can scroll down the list  of sailings until you find yours  then click on the link & post  there

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/323-nautica-roll-calls/

On 7/21/2019 at 4:36 PM, pinotlover said:

I wonder if those flying in a day early bring granola bars 

I take a protein bar and Crystal Light packet everywhere I go...especially on tours. Has come in very handy! In Japan, where most of the food is served raw, I ate lots of protein bars and Crystal Light. 😉

1 hour ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Has come in very handy! In Japan, where most of the food is served raw, I ate lots of protein bars and Crystal Light. 😉

Oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I've not been to Japan (yet) but eating raw food would be one of the big draws for me/us.

When we were in Manaus, on the Amazon river, we took a river tour that included lunch on a floating restaurant. I was not going to do that...we ordered a large breakfast on the Regatta, packed some bagels for lunch.....later we saw them scrapping and washing the dishes in the Amazon. We felt that we had dodged a bullet...

• Like 1