Seaside Internet packages question

psmarkle

I have a question I'm hoping you fellow CC'ers can answer.  I normally don't get the internet packages for a family, so I'm flying blind on this one as I plan to purchase a package for this cruise.  When I go into the MSC website to buy the Premium Package (6Gb, 4 devices), it does say you can have up to 4 devices.  However. the price lists it as "Per Adult: $127.90", so does that mean each of us in the cabin has to get it at 4 x $127.90, or can I just get it at 1 person for $127.90 and then connect all 4 of our cell phones under my 1 package?

Thx soooo much in advance!

OK, that's what I hoped.  THANK U so much for taking the time to answer.

PS. we were just in the Hilton Head area 2 days ago looking at that new Jimmy Buffet Latitudes 55+ neighborhood under construction!  A lot to like there!

Edited by psmarkle
  • Like 1

Exactly as Carolina states, 1 package and 4 devices. You can either have 4 people with 1 device each or 1 person and 4 devices.

If you purchase under your name, you'll all use the internet id on your cruise card. Sign in, create account and password and you  just share that with the family. It will also show you your usage per device - handy if you need to keep an eye on the kids using all of the data!

13 hours ago, psmarkle said:

PS. we were just in the Hilton Head area 2 days ago looking at that new Jimmy Buffet Latitudes 55+ neighborhood under construction!  A lot to like there!

I moved to the area in 2005, really love it here and so many things within reasonable driving distance- Florida ports, Atlanta, Charlotte, etc. We are in Bluffton, off the main highway about 10 minutes from Margaritaville. Haven't checked it out yet, as I'm about 3 years shy of the age requirements 🤣

3 minutes ago, WannaCruise365 said:

Can all users be logged on at the same time? That doesn’t seem like it would be the case. Thanks.

I'm using the 5GB standard package for two devices. We are both logged in at the same time. My wife has currently used 6GB and I have used 3GB so we got a total of 10GB shared between the number of devices. I was surprised at that. 

We both had to log in with same account on both devices. 

We've never had issues being logged in to more than one device. 

I believe that with some of the included free internet packages that will be available next year, it did say one device at a time. This didn't relate to the standard and premium purchased packages.