Booking a quad on the Sun

hlb76

I've booked a quad balcony on the Sun for a girls trip. We have a TBA cabin right now.   We got a great price and all the "perks" we couldnt beat the price on any  cruiseline. 

However I'm starting to second guess myself. I keep reading that the Sun does not have Pullman beds. The couch is where guest 3/4 sleep.  What kind of madness is that? Even if it was a family cruise putting my two kids in the same bed would of been a nightmare.  

Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?  I'd be willing to switch to an assigned room if it means we get Pullman beds.  Maybe even upgrade to a mini suite.   

This trip is a bday gift from my hubby for me and my girls so I have a strict budget I do need to stay in. Asking the girls to chip in is also not an option. 😞  we all know it's going to be tight but willing to do it for a short cruise.  But two on a couch may kill us.

Edited by hlb76

I'd have to do some research but I can't recall pullmans on Sun.  Do you want to give room number?

We had a mini on Sun which was a great room but kids had to share sofa but they were small then.

We have been on the sun in a triple, but viewed a quad balcony..... you are correct there would be 2 on the double pullout couch.  I really cannot imagine how this would work without a tight family of four... but hey good luck to you!

I've been on the Sun twice. I can confirm some (but not all) interiors have Pullman beds. I don't think balconies have Pullman beds, but I'm not 100% on this.

The last time I was on the Sun was an interior, and it was truly the tiniest cabin I have ever been in. There were two of us, and it was still a tight squeeze to both be getting dressed at the same time. Balcony rooms are larger, and you can probably get away with three people in those cabins, but four would be a nightmare IMO.

Edited by CruisingNole