Indulgence Package Questions

takemewithyou

I am seriously considering ordering the Indulgence package.  It seems to be a good value for items we will be purchasing.

it has been mentioned that purchases onboard in EU countries will incur VAT charges.  Any purchase?  Such as shore excursions, Bev package, etc?  It would keep costs down to have these items prepurchased.

i have also read here that the Chefs Table can be exchanged for the 3 table package, but I don’t see that mentioned in the fine print of the package details.  Will this be difficult to do?

How does it work with shore excursions?  Once the package is ordered and paid for, then is there credit on cruise planner for me to start ordering shore excursions with the $700 credit?

We purchased the Indulgence package prior to our first Azamara cruise in March & thought it was great value. The shore excursion credit appeared on our cruise planner immediately & everything else was documented in our cabin on embarkation. We booked the Chefs Table but yes, you can reserve 3 nights in the speciality restaurants instead. Our cruise was in Asia so can’t help with the VAT query. Enjoy!