Are Milkshakes included with Refreshment Pkg

Just off the Symphony and my kids were able to get milkshakes on the refreshment package.  But - they stopped at just one.  Neither kid particularly enjoyed the milkshake compared to what they have had at other land venues. 

Also included in the refreshment package - blended coffee drinks at either the Vitality Spa or Cafe Promenade - including adding extras shots and flavour (eg. two pumps of vanilla),  My kids really enjoyed the custom juices and smoothies from the Vitality Spa - also included in the refreshment package - as well as virgin cocktails from any bar or dining room.

So, my son loves his chocolate milk.  At breakfast, he is able to get the tru moo chocolate milk in cartons doesn't love it - but it fits the bill.

It never seems to be available at lunch or dinner, and if it is available, it's always served warm.  Nothing worse than warm milk.  So for dinner, the first night - he ordered a virgin mudslide.  He was told - the bartender could not do a virgin mudslide because a mudslide required alcohol.  So, we ordered a "frozen chocolate milk" as this has worked on other cruiselines.    What showed up was a vanilla-like milk shake with swirls of carmel and chocolate.  He really enjoyed it, and ordered it every night in the MDR.  The night we were in chops, he ordered a frozen chocolate milk, and the waiter asks "you mean a virgin mudslide" and we said, "sure, if they can make".  He got the exact same drink he'd been getting in the dining room.  On celebrity, the virgin mudslides were like chocolate milkshakes.

Edited by Queen of Oakville

4 hours ago, Queen of Oakville said:

So, my son loves his chocolate milk.  At breakfast, he is able to get the tru moo chocolate milk in cartons doesn't love it - but it fits the bill.

It never seems to be available at lunch or dinner, and if it is available, it's always served warm.  Nothing worse than warm milk.  So for dinner, the first night - he ordered a virgin mudslide.  He was told - the bartender could not do a virgin mudslide because a mudslide required alcohol.  So, we ordered a "frozen chocolate milk" as this has worked on other cruiselines.    What showed up was a vanilla-like milk shake with swirls of carmel and chocolate.  He really enjoyed it, and ordered it every night in the MDR.  The night we were in chops, he ordered a frozen chocolate milk, and the waiter asks "you mean a virgin mudslide" and we said, "sure, if they can make".  He got the exact same drink he'd been getting in the dining room.  On celebrity, the virgin mudslides were like chocolate milkshakes.

Yes, I heard the bartenders tell someone that they could not make virgin Mudslides, also....glad he was able to get something that satisfied him!!  I find a lot of times when they tell you they can't do something, it's because they are unsure of how to do it!

• Like 1