Am I speicle? LOL

dmarch@islc.net

Have you ever been sent a survey after the cruise?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been sent a survey after the cruise?

• Yes, we get them for all X cruises
    • No, never
    • We get them every so often but not all the time

I got one from Royal Caribbean for a Radiance cruise. I did the survey. I gave great grades as a Platinnum Member. Its good business to get all the feedback you can. I think Royal's C&A has much more to offer than Captains Club.

Harry

I received one on each of my last 3 X cruises from Dan. Fill in the blank things and one narrative at the end.

Wonder if its just random or they cherry pick the guests?

don

ps. i think it may have something to do with the way you filled out the ships evaluation card at the end. I cant see them sending a follow up eval to a complainer..

don

When I was working, we would sometimes get an order to do a time study. They said that it was random and I believe it. Some people never received one and others seemed to get them every time or slightly less. It's the same with being called for jury duty. Some people are called every year and others are never called. Go figure.

I just got a form letter from Dan the X man asking that I call or go on-line (with secret survey code) and fill out yet another survey. Did you?

Hi Dmarch !

Consider yourself lucky. I have been an Elite Member for a long time. One of the Elite "perks", was supposedly to recieve surveys. I recieved ONE over the past 12-18 months, and that was it for me.

I would very much like to get more of them, but so far, nothing. Has any Elite members been recieving any surveys lately ?

I received one on each of my last 3 X cruises from Dan. Fill in the blank things and one narrative at the end.

Wonder if its just random or they cherry pick the guests?

don

ps. i think it may have something to do with the way you filled out the ships evaluation card at the end. I cant see them sending a follow up eval to a complainer..

don

Hey don,

I was kind of in the middle. High praises for some aspects, but came down harshly on others. Definitely opinionated. LOL

Archived