4 Day Navigator to Perfect Day twice

2 hours ago, fla gang said:

We were just notified that we will do Perfect Day then Nassau then another full Day at Perfect Day! Hope we have good weather. I am so tired of all of this rain in Florida.

Nice! Did you notice a spike in either cruise pricing or shore excursion pricing?

2 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Nice! Did you notice a spike in either cruise pricing or shore excursion pricing?

They did this to our Mariner sailing as well, and to me prices in the cruise planner for the second stop looked higher than the prices for the first. YMMV

Please say this isn't so, I am on the Navigator in October, we will be totally annoyed if we miss our sea day, don't want CocoCay twice.  We didn't book the Mariner because of the two days in coco cay, if my cruise has coco cay for two days and no sea days I will have to cancel and then have to go back to our original cruise on Carnival.

1 minute ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Please say this isn't so, I am on the Navigator in October, we will be totally annoyed if we miss our sea day, don't want CocoCay twice.  We didn't book the Mariner because of the two days in coco cay, if my cruise has coco cay for two days and no sea days I will have to cancel and then have to go back to our original cruise on Carnival.

Just stay on the ship for your sea day.