SISTER/BROTHER IN LAW BACK COCO CAY

My sister and brother in law were on the Empress of the Seas boarding last Saturday.  Due to the fact my sister had to get back to work, they had to leave the ship in St. Thomas and fly back home.  

My brother in law pretty much finds all fault and problems and I asked him how is Coco Cay...to my total surprised, he only had ALL GREAT things to say about Coco Cay.  He told me alot of stuff about Coco Cay.  He also said he would love to go there twice and even wished they built a hotel he would stay there for a few days.  This is totally unlike my brother in law, he could not find any fault or negative things about it there.

He said the lunch buffet blew him away and was even better than on the ship.....the drink package is accepted on the island.....and there were tons of chairs all over the place and every third one had an umbrella and there were tons of chairs around the pools too.  He said there is so much to do there.

So, to my surprise, I am hoping my next cruise on the Navigator go there twice as he also loves sea days but said he give up his sea days to be in Coco Cay a second day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

My sister and brother in law were on the Empress of the Seas boarding last Saturday.  Due to the fact my sister had to get back to work, they had to leave the ship in St. Thomas and fly back home.  

My brother in law pretty much finds all fault and problems and I asked him how is Coco Cay...to my total surprised, he only had ALL GREAT things to say about Coco Cay.  He told me alot of stuff about Coco Cay.  He also said he would love to go there twice and even wished they built a hotel he would stay there for a few days.  This is totally unlike my brother in law, he could not find any fault or negative things about it there.

He said the lunch buffet blew him away and was even better than on the ship.....the drink package is accepted on the island.....and there were tons of chairs all over the place and every third one had an umbrella and there were tons of chairs around the pools too.  He said there is so much to do there.

So, to my surprise, I am hoping my next cruise on the Navigator go there twice as he also loves sea days but said he give up his sea days to be in Coco Cay a second day.

Great to know that someone who tends to find fault really likes Coco Cay. 

I hope there are more fans than naysayers. 

4 minutes ago, SamTimeDining said:

Wouldn't a final disembarkation in St Thomas on a US (Miami) closed loop cruise be in violation of the PVSA Act?

Normally, but I believe the USVI and Puerto Rico are exempt.

2 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Yes, St. Thomas and San Juan or exempt plus my brother in law is a pilot for the airline that they took home.

The special treatment of the USVI and Puerto Rico is the point.  Your brother in law being a pilot for an airline is not.

• Like 1