Carnival Pride, Baltimore, Faster to the Fun

karenna00

We leave tomorrow on the Carnival Pride. Our listed check in time is 2 PM, however, we purchased faster to the fun. It is my understanding that we can ignore the listed check in time and check in when we wish. Is that correct? If so, what is a good time to arrive at the port to take full advantage of the priority check in and boarding? 10 AM? Or earlier? Thank you.

From my understanding from asking several questions about the Pride and Baltimore exclusively, everything is usually about an hour behind the other ports. I've also read on here that they won't let you park until nearly 3/4 of the previous cruise has left the parking lot and the police make you circle the parking lot until they clear you to park. My husband and I are on the Pride in November. You might want to limit your search on here to posts about the Pride. I'd just hate for you to have stress related to the port situation and getting there too early. I'd also hate for you not to get full advantage of your FTTF. I'll try to find some previous threads relating to this for you if I can.

• Like 1