Does this mean the pinnacle grill is not open for Breakfast tomorrow?

SempreMare

The Pinnacle Grill has never advertised it's breakfast hours on the When and Where.  But on those ships that have the Club Orange, I have been asking that question whether the Pinnacle Grill is open for breakfast and don't get a direct answer.

Hope someone who is on a ship that does have the Club Orange will answer the question.

52 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

The Pinnacle Grill has never advertised it's breakfast hours on the When and Where.  But on those ships that have the Club Orange, I have been asking that question whether the Pinnacle Grill is open for breakfast and don't get a direct answer.

Hope someone who is on a ship that does have the Club Orange will answer the question.

There have been reports by people on the ship that the PG is open for breakfast for Neptune Suites on all ships except the Pinnacle Class.

Also a faq from the HAL site was posted confirming same.

Copper 10 on board has also confirmed.

I just booked a  cruise on an "R" class  ship and when I asked my PCC about Pinnacle breakfast , I was told  same as always   for   Neptune and Pinnacle suite guests  on ships other than Pinnacle class.

That is  lovely amenity and  I would be sad  to see  it end.    Club Orange does not interest me.