Sirena March 18, 2020 - No Cruise Critic members?

GeorgesGal

19 minutes ago, GeorgesGal said:

About a month ago, I started a roll call for Timeless Treasures 3-18-2020.  So far no one else has joined the conversation.  I keep talking to myself.

Does this happen frequently to anyone else out here?

That cruise is one of a bunch of short Caribbean cruises being done by Sirena before heading to Europe. And none are being marketed as "extended voyages" (multi-segment). If you check on these cruises, there's tons of availability right now due, in part, to the reality of the bulk of regular Oceania cruisers tending to do longer cruises in regions other than the Caribbean. 

IMO, you may see more activity on your roll call this autumn.

Thanks, Flatbush!  I'm hoping - and probably sure - that you're right.  I'll keep quiet in the meantime!  I'll only check once a week or so.  Here's hoping for the best, however an empty ship should mean excellent service, don't you think?

Unfortunately   this happens  a lot  with many taking  the O Life excursions

People tend not to sign up to the Roll calls  as much

Normally we would have 100 or so at the M & G   last cruise  there may have been 40

Plus if people are using the FIND A ROLL CALL  feature  yours is not set up  properly so it is not in the list

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=75&ship_id=1030&sailing_date=202003

48 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Unfortunately   this happens  a lot  with many taking  the O Life excursions

People tend not to sign up to the Roll calls  as much

Normally we would have 100 or so at the M & G   last cruise  there may have been 40

Plus if people are using the FIND A ROLL CALL  feature  yours is not set up  properly so it is not in the list

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=75&ship_id=1030&sailing_date=202003

A very good point about the O Life - especially since you can now use Oceania loyalty SBC to pre-purchase a non-O Life tour (or two) also.