Princess EZ Air Questions

magcdg

If you've booked a flight on EZ Air, and it showed  "2 left at this price" under the flexible column, is there ever a chance that these two tickets would go down in price?

I've booked these two remaining flights, and now I no longer see that flight (in my class) to even check on the price.

Should I pay for these tickets now, or will they show availability in my class again? Or once these tickets are gone in that class, they are gone forever?

Thanks!

One of the benefits of EZAir is that you don't need to pay for the tickets until you make final payment for the cruise. The flights will show up in your cruise personalizer and even on the airline's web page. You can then continue to monitor the flights you want and see if there is a price drop. We booked flights for our upcoming transatlantic cruise within hours of them becoming available for booking and I continue to monitor them. I've noticed that flights that interest me will show up with just a few seats left then disappear and a week or two later, they'll be available again.

Last year we were flying from Central Ohio to LAX and when we originally booked our flights, there were no non-stops. We booked what we thought was best but kept watch. At some point American Airlines announced non-stop flights at a great price so we grabbed those.

Thanks for your replies! 

If we are booked (but not ticketed) and our seats on each flight are showing up on both Princess and our airline, is there anyway we could lose these seats by not paying for them now?

Edited by magcdg
wording

1 minute ago, magcdg said:

Thanks for your replies! 

If we are booked (but not ticketed) and our seats on each flight are showing up both Princess and our airline, is there anyway we could lose these seats by not paying for them now?

I just noticed last night (on my booking on the United Airlines website) for an upcoming cruise this fall that when I booked the EZ Air flights in March they were actually ticketed within a few days. I did not make final payment until last month.

We have never lost seats unless the airline canceled the flight or made an aircraft change.

We have never paid the air or the cruise booking early.

I agree with 2theship – you don’t need to pay for the EZ Air until final payment.  Not @ 45 days.

What airlines are you booked on?

I this booking Flexible or Restricted?

Is this an international flight?

At far as “2 seats left at that price” - I never relay on that as a good number.  It’s been my experience that number changes often.  I always check the specific airline we’re booked on to get a real idea what seats are available.

Per Princess web-site

Flexible fares:
Flexible fares are designed for those guests who have less certainty in their travel plans and want the freedom to cancel their flight arrangements easily.  These fares are typically higher than Restricted fares, but include the following added benefits:

Air payment is due on the date of the final cruise payment – not at the time of air booking.

Air charges are fully refundable until 54 days prior to departure.

With your Flexible air fares, you can change your flight up to 45 days prior to departure with no Penalty. Book your flight now with no amount due until cruise final payment.

Thanks for all the reassurance that we are good to go! 😊

We are booked on flexible international flights with EZ Air, and after checking the same flights on the airline's website, we couldn't believe the price difference, much to our benefit, and no need to pay for it right now. Wow!

Thanks again everyone!

15 minutes ago, magcdg said:

Thanks for all the reassurance that we are good to go! 😊

We are booked on flexible international flights with EZ Air, and after checking the same flights on the airline's website, we couldn't believe the price difference, much to our benefit, and no need to pay for it right now. Wow!

Thanks again everyone!

I managed to get business class using ez air for what my husband had budgeted for coach from the airlines.