One night Osterdam VS hotel post cruise.....?

Qcruise

My question was really only about our options to stay in Vancouver for a night or two ......OR to just get off the one ship and get on the next ship to transit into Seattle overnight.   I'm assuming it's "legal" ......they are two different countries thus satisfying the foreign port  requirement.   Princess has them all the time but we've never had an opportunity to take one.

I have just booked a  1 night cruise on the Eurodam from Sep 28=-29,before the  start of the Trans-Pacific cruise to Japan on Westerdam. I can get a balcony for the same or less than a average priced non-oceanfront room in Vancouver as the rooms in both Seattle and Vancouver are crazy high! So I am going to fly to Seattle from Los Angeles and sail from Seattle to Vancouver, then walk a few feet and board the Westerdam    🙂 .I can't wait!

3 minutes ago, wearesiamese said:

I have just booked a  1 night cruise on the Eurodam from Sep 28=-29,before the  start of the Trans-Pacific cruise to Japan on Westerdam. I can get a balcony for the same or less than a average priced non-oceanfront room in Vancouver as the rooms in both Seattle and Vancouver are crazy high! So I am going to fly to Seattle from Los Angeles and sail from Seattle to Vancouver, then walk a few feet and board the Westerdam    🙂 .I can't wait!

So glad you were able to make that change.

Roy

As stated previously, you cannot sail from San Diego to Seattle without an overnight stay in Canada.  It makes no difference whether you take two separate ships.

This topic has come up more than 100+ times in the past few years.

You will eventually be asked to cancel one or the other of these bookings.

David