Onboard specialty dining discounts.

Cease1955

33 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Come on Leigh! Are you anorexic.

you can have as many firsts as you want (we usually have 3 or 4 each )and one main and then take away a desert for a midnight snack .

They will allow a takeaway desert but no food . So we take a plastic container  and   Smuggle some crab cakes to have with a drink  after the show 

Far from that! We over indulged in Stirling Steakhouse on the Diamond Princess once and after that decided we would stick to three courses unless something really caught our eye. My husband is quite  a big eater and he was happy to only have 3 courses. Although he usually adds a lobster tail to his steak. He has also done that in the MDR on RCCL. 

Leigh

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Come on Leigh! Are you anorexic.

you can have as many firsts as you want (we usually have 3 or 4 each )and one main and then take away a desert for a midnight snack .

They will allow a takeaway desert but no food . So we take a plastic container  and   Smuggle some crab cakes to have with a drink  after the show 

I have found the desserts to be mainly made of food. 😋 

2 hours ago, possum52 said:

Far from that! We over indulged in Stirling Steakhouse on the Diamond Princess once and after that decided we would stick to three courses unless something really caught our eye. My husband is quite  a big eater and he was happy to only have 3 courses. Although he usually adds a lobster tail to his steak. He has also done that in the MDR on RCCL. 

Leigh

Leigh

didn’t you listen to your grand mum when she said open your mouth,close your eyes and push the food in.

Because there’s people starving in the world,don’t play with your food.

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1

Unfortunately First Night Done Right is no longer available, more's the pity. The new version is Chops Plus One, and price is in my opinion too high at between $70 and $80 AU. We really enjoy the speciality restaurants but the prices are certainly on the increase. Next year's circumnavigation is currently running at $114 Au for 3. Might opt for the D+ buy one, get one, and hope for some price drop once on board. Agreed the mushroom soup in Chops is to die for, the chef once told me the secret ingredient is truffle oil .

8 hours ago, willsaway said:

Unfortunately First Night Done Right is no longer available, more's the pity. The new version is Chops Plus One, and price is in my opinion too high at between $70 and $80 AU. We really enjoy the speciality restaurants but the prices are certainly on the increase. Next year's circumnavigation is currently running at $114 Au for 3. Might opt for the D+ buy one, get one, and hope for some price drop once on board. Agreed the mushroom soup in Chops is to die for, the chef once told me the secret ingredient is truffle oil .

Truffle oil,interesting.

I’m  Only diamond but is diamond plus 2for1 available anytime in the cruise and more than once.

3 hours ago, willsaway said:

We're newish D+ so have no personal experience but CC chatter tells me it's part of your welcome letter, e.g. buy one wine, get one. Buy one dinner, get one, but it only applies to the first 2 nights of the cruise.

Sounds good.

5 hours ago, willsaway said:

We're newish D+ so have no personal experience but CC chatter tells me it's part of your welcome letter, e.g. buy one wine, get one. Buy one dinner, get one, but it only applies to the first 2 nights of the cruise.

There’s a few things you have to find out for your self, such a day each  internet for free and a bag of washing  .I only just found out about that.