Who's been on Armonia? Question....

Cooky11111

Just off September 9 seven nights on Armonia - will highlight few things in a day or two - in response to your question “it was not rocky” during our trip - fairly sizable waves - did not notice movement being worse or less than any other ships we have been on - cruise was great. 

• Like 2

We sailed on Armonia on the top deck, forward, and experienced no motion problems at all. We loved this ship! Our only complaint is the thermal area. Out of date and out of order. Other than that, it’s a wonderful ship and crew!

• Like 1

I have begun to measure ship stability - or lack thereof - by how many extra flights of stairs I get on my ancient Fitbit One.  There have been many on some Carnival cruises, and on Celebrity and Divina.  But absolutely no extras on Seaside or Armonia.  EM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Septermber 16-23 Western Caribbean on Armonia and the sea day prior to disembarkation, sailing north of Cuba towards Miami, we had a rough day.  The captain said it was due to the remnants of TS Jerry and that he will try to maneuver us to calmer waters but the rocking lasted all day and finally calmed down that evening.  I don't know if it would have been less rocky on a larger ship, but many did get sick.  Our cabin was on top deck in front and I definitely felt it more there so tried to spend the day away from it.  So just hope for good weather.