How do you carry your phone?

jenprovencal

6 minutes ago, compozer said:

Ava,  I am a scuba diver and found the coolest cover for my phone.  I wanted it so badly but it gave no protection.  I drop mine often and am surprised it still works.   I like to use my phone for pictures so I can send them to friends or post on FB that day.  You can't do that with a camera.   Being at home now is a good time to talk to my son and find  out if they are saved someplace.  If not, maybe it is time to do something about it.   My son takes care of our phones, computers, etc.    I don't understand half the stuff he talks about and I am too old to try to learn.   

Stay healthy and safe.

Thank you very much! I also wish you health and well-being!
Yes, I agree, the photos can be better with a camera, but to post them on Facebook, for example, you have to do a lot of work. You are lucky to have such a good son! By the way, my son bought me a smartphone case, for which I thank him. I don't seem to be very old, but technologies is not my thing also. So let the young people learn and tell us!😀

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 3:18 PM, Laurie S. said:

Never carry my phone on a cruise, when I'm on the ship.  On land, it's in my backpack.

That was once true for me, but now with HUB I carry mine. I use a wristlet with RFID for my S & S card and room for my phone and a lip balm.

7 minutes ago, zoncom said:

Do you realize you will need a special pricey international phone plan onboard?

We have never needed a special, pricey international phone plan before.  The wifi options have always been great for us.  If you have an iphone you can text other iphone users with only wifi (onboard or at home) and those with other phones can use the WhatsApp or other similar messaging apps to text and it is not cost to either of you aside form the wifi plan.  As for calling you can use apps and the wifi plan for that also.  We usually only text/message back and forth with family and the pet sitter but haven't ever needed an international plan.  We also use cases and lanyards as our phones take terrific pictures....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...