The remainder of the M class refits??

39august

Has there been any information about the Connie refit that indicates the suites will or will not be done exactly like Summit's suites? There are so many complaints( and pics to back them up) about the lack of storage, uncomfortable  deck furniture,  the desk chair that doesn't fit under the desk etc. that I was hoping these design details might be changed for the Connie. I was looking at something out of Tampa but I don't want to sail in a Sky Suite that is configured like those on the Summit.

On 9/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, 39august said:

Has there been any information about the Connie refit that indicates the suites will or will not be done exactly like Summit's suites? There are so many complaints( and pics to back them up) about the lack of storage, uncomfortable  deck furniture,  the desk chair that doesn't fit under the desk etc. that I was hoping these design details might be changed for the Connie. I was looking at something out of Tampa but I don't want to sail in a Sky Suite that is configured like those on the Summit.

I was considering the Summit out of Tampa as well, and shared some of your concerns, so I browsed through a lot of posts, reviews and Youtube videos. If it makes you feel any better, the only complaints that were truly consistent were the lack of closed storage in the bathroom and the chair not fitting under the desk. For most of the other complaints, there were about as many people that were satisfied, happy or OK with the balcony furniture and room storage, as were complaining - YMMV. I think some people noted that the room storage was different, although still adequate, and the balcony issues may depend on how much you use the balcony. Now the knick-knacks are another problem altogether!