New Princess Cruise Card.

Russell21

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Many bartenders and the bar waiters already do have our orders on the go as soon as we arrive (after a few days of the cruise). I am not sure if that makes us predictable or they are just really good at service.

You may be surprised at what a little palm greasing can do. We never wait for a drink and at breakfast the fried egg bloke usually has 2x2 over easy on the go for us by the time we reach him.

11 hours ago, banzaii said:

I also have some of these fuel card holders which will avoid the issue of the plastic sticking to the card.  They have a opening that you can insert your thumb to slide the card out.

resize?size=300&auth=MjA5OTcwODkwMg__

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/j-burrows-fuel-card-holder-2-pack-jbfuelcrd2

Great idea, thanks, I will be getting some of those.

Cheers John.

8 hours ago, Russell21 said:

You may be surprised at what a little palm greasing can do. We never wait for a drink and at breakfast the fried egg bloke usually has 2x2 over easy on the go for us by the time we reach him.

I know what you mean but I do not usually grease their palms until the end of the cruise.

14 hours ago, keagle said:

On the Majestic the cruise card is used to unlock your door by the pay pass or tap and go method. The hole that they put in mine did not affect it's ability to unlock our cabin door one bit.

Is Princess using the new cruise card for all cruises that aren't Medallion?

On the Majestic, do you still need to put the cruise card in the slot inside the cabin to run the electricity?

3 hours ago, Adventures ahead said:

On the Majestic, do you still need to put the cruise card in the slot inside the cabin to run the electricity?

No to the first. Not sure about the second.

8 hours ago, Adventures ahead said:

Card in slot - Yes.

11 hours ago, Adventures ahead said:

Any card that fits the slot will do, no need to use Cruise card.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 12:56 AM, Russell21 said:

Any truth in the following?

Just read on Facebook, for what it's worth, that on the Ruby Princess they have a new type of cruise card in use before the medallion is introduced early next year. Apparently there is no holes punched in the card and you can't punch a hole in them so you need a lanyard with the clear plastic pouch, of which there are NONE for sale on board.

Does anyone know what difference the medallion will mean to us all. Also when will it be introduced as we travel in March and April.