Club Orange price

57redbird

I just got an email offering me Club Orange on Zuiderdam next week for $25/day. It includes “ a free stateroom upgrade, and other goodies.”  Haven’t bitten on the offer yet, because not sure it is worth it.  

Since  I am cruising solo, I have chosen cheapest inside cabin, so they must be desperate to try to get me out of such a reasonably priced cabin.

They've been varying the prices based on uptake, I believe.  Consensus is that Club Orange is worth more on the two new ships that have a separate dining facility.  If you search this forum for "orange" there are plenty of existing threads that discuss pros/cons.

47 minutes ago, cruzn single said:

Since  I am cruising solo, I have chosen cheapest inside cabin, so they must be desperate to try to get me out of such a reasonably priced cabin.

The stateroom upgrade is within your existing category: inside room to inside room, not inside room to balcony.  So who knows if what they consider an upgrade is what you would consider an upgrade.  I would call and talk to them for the best info on what you would get if you book.

I added CO to two bookings, one on Westerdam and one on Amsterdam.  $25 pp per day on each one.  We received an upgrade from VB to VA on the Amsterdam; no upgrade available on the Westerdam, where we already have a VA.

Looking forward to a "soft landing" at dinner time, after strenuous touring days on these cruises.

Just now, bEwAbG said:

Someone on a thread last week reported an offer price of $15, so it does seem to vary

This is true.  People have received offers for upcoming cruises.  Ours is a little further out, so we decided to just get things arranged.  It's wildly unlikely, but perhaps the CO will catch on and be limited in some way.

Anyhow,  if the price drops, so be it.