NYC Cruise Terminal: Haven Lounge?

CWMixer

45 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

I have heard the Pier 90 as well, but from my research Pier 88 comes up more often. I'm curious how to find out for sure. Maybe there is a webcam or something I can check?

I suggest you stop worrying about it. 🙂  The piers are close together, and you will be able to see your ship from the street.  

I took this on board the Celebrity Silhouette about to dock at Pier 88.  Pier 90 is the pier across that little bit of water to the left. You enter the cruise terminal from the street in the background.

enhance

(photo by turtles06)

58 minutes ago, salty dingo said:

I have heard the Pier 90 as well, but from my research Pier 88 comes up more often. I'm curious how to find out for sure. Maybe there is a webcam or something I can check?

I've also read a money-saving tip to not have the driver go into the normal loading area but to drop you off across the street on 12th street. I can see on Google maps street view there is a taxi stand and a place for taxis to pull over directly across from Pier 88. Even if it turns out to be Pier 90, it's only a short walk.

How is that saving money?

8 hours ago, phillyguy31 said:

How is that saving money?

It takes longer from Penn Station to go all the way to 55th and then queue up and wait for all the cars in front to discharge passengers, all the while the meter is running.

Granted this only will amount to 5 or 10 less bucks so probably not worth mentioning but it is faster to get out at 48th and walk across the street.