Alchemy Bar

4evercruiser

16 hours ago, beerman2 said:

Rum or Vodka probably makes no difference. However the ingredients on the Achlemy Menu shows Stoli Vanila Vodka.

Heck I saw a post that John Heald even said rum. He must not have looked at the Achlemy Bar menu 😂😂.

I would think the type of alcohol would affect the taste (why a margarita and a daiquiri taste different).  If you've already had a few though you might not notice 😉 

In the interest of science we should probably try both ways just to be sure 😂

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, pacruise804 said:

I would think the type of alcohol would affect the taste (why a margarita and a daiquiri taste different).  If you've already had a few though you might not notice 😉 

In the interest of science we should probably try both ways just to be sure 😂

Deal Closer is kinda like that old chip commercial " Bet you can't have 1" 😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, simplelife said:

Has anyone ever asked for a Sazerac? So few bars have correct ingredients and/or know how to  make it. My favorite cocktail

I had to google that drink.  It looks like the type of drink Alchemy would make.  I remember seeing other drinks with absinthe and am sure they have bitters, but not sure about brands.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:42 PM, Saint Greg said:

Best bar on the ship....unless you're on the Magic the first week of December. It's supposed to be really bad that week and people shouldn't sit there.

I panicked at first (this will be our first cruise) but now I get it! See you at the bar the first week of December  😎

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 6:57 AM, pacruise804 said:

I had to google that drink.  It looks like the type of drink Alchemy would make.  I remember seeing other drinks with absinthe and am sure they have bitters, but not sure about brands.

It's the official cocktail of New Orleans. They make a really good one in the bar at the Renaissance Arts District.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:49 PM, Sif said:

I saw that they also make non-alcoholic mixed drinks at the Alchemy Bar. Has anyone tried one?

My kids always use their VIFP Gold drink at the Alchemy Bar

They make some very tasty non-alcohol drinks

On 10/28/2019 at 1:22 PM, jenprovencal said:

I panicked at first (this will be our first cruise) but now I get it! See you at the bar the first week of December  😎

Both of you enjoy the Alchemists there! The guys we had in May on the Miracle were supposed to be going to the Magic next. Jakob and I can’t remember the other guys name. Both were awesome with my random “make me something with...” requests. Especially awesome with whiskey.