Theme Nights?

Loganasu

10 minutes ago, Loganasu said:

Does NCL have Theme Nights and if so, how do we find out what they are?

Yes there are Theme Nights.  The best way to find out is watch for reviews of the same ship, doing the same itinerary.  Then, hopefully, someone posts the Freestyle Daily for each day, so you can determine time and location for what appeals to you!

I just posted the dailies for the Breakaway - Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We had the following:

Day 2 - Dress up or not

Day 3 - none

Day 4 - Latin Fiesta

Day 5 - 80's

Day 6 - Glow Party

Day 7 - Rock the Prom (Syd Norman's)

Farewell Dance Party (Spice H2O)

1 hour ago, Sauer-kraut said:

I don't understand why this has been a hot topic lately.  It's nothing one really needs to pack for. 

My wife packed special glow sticks for the GLOW Party that we had lying around, and she packed an 80's outfit for the 80's party.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 9:32 AM, GA Dave said:

On the Getaway, we had Dress Up Or Not Night, Latin Fiesta Night, 70's Disco Power Party, Awesome 80's Party, and the GLOW Party.

IMG_1527.MOV

Thanks for posting.  I was wondering too.  I'm like your wife - I want to be prepared with glow sticks and outfits.  What is the dress up or not night like - is that a formal dress up or not?  And latin night, did anyone dress in theme? 70/80's - I'm good.  And glow party - thanks for the video!

1 hour ago, LuvsTheCaribbean said:

Thanks for posting.  I was wondering too.  I'm like your wife - I want to be prepared with glow sticks and outfits.  What is the dress up or not night like - is that a formal dress up or not?  And latin night, did anyone dress in theme? 70/80's - I'm good.  And glow party - thanks for the video!

We dressed up for the Dress Up Or Not night because it was our 30th wedding anniversary and we were also invited to the Captain's Cocktail Reception.

IMG_1243.JPG

Edited by GA Dave
  • Like 1