Is there a new Vines menu?

jennybenny

I know there has been a lot of talk of the updated MDR wine menu, that experienced issues when it was implemented with old phasing out, and new phasing in with availability, but is there an updated Vines Menu and does anyone happen to have photos of it they can share?

Thanks,

JB

43 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

I don't think there is any difference in the wines-by-the-glass and they should be able to get you any bottle from the menus that they have in stock.

So are you saying that the dining room wines are the only other wines available at Vines?  

I was wondering what wines by the glass were available there with the change, if any.  Not even they made ANY changes to wines at Vines.  I haven't been to Vines on my last few cruises and was hoping to see what the options were for our upcoming cruise.

I was disappointed in Vines on our Crown Princess cruise last month. They did not offer a Stammtisch. I asked several times. The answer I received was that they were planning one for the day after we were in Lisbon. The manager took my cabin number so someone could call and confirm.

1 hour ago, geoherb said:

I was disappointed in Vines on our Crown Princess cruise last month. They did not offer a Stammtisch. I asked several times. The answer I received was that they were planning one for the day after we were in Lisbon. The manager took my cabin number so someone could call and confirm.

Thanks. I am wondering what wines the actually have these days and if they actually have stock on what they have on their menus. 

Do you happen to recall if they are still carrying Spellbound?  

Edited by jennybenny