Port Everglades Parking

superduper123

Here are typical SEVEN NIGHT (8 days) pre-booked cruise parking rates in December 2018 

BUT please get accurate quotes for your own dates! Competition dictates frequent rate changes!

And do pre-book online – you will pay more if you just show up at the lots.

Ship-side parking for 8 days = $120

• Park’NGo – Select “Ft Lauderdale Cruise” on the booking form.  $68.72
  • Park’NFly – Select “Ft. Lauderdale Cruise” on the booking form. $107.83
  • Renaissance Hotel Garage – Managed by Quick Parking. Book via 3rd party agencies below. From $68.37
  • Pier 66 Hotel Parking Lot – Managed by United Airport Parking. See below. From $60.65
  • Gold Coast Cruise Parking – Select “Cruise Parking” on the website. $94.95
  • FLL Park Safe – Select “Cruise Ship Parking” on the website. You can book covered or open surface parking. $86.55
  • Park by the Ports – Select “Cruise Port Parking” on the website. $81.00
  • SimpleAirportParking – Manages two lots. Self-Park FLL in Dania Beach – $66.48. In partnership with Park 24/7 or Quick Park – $63.99. Select PORT EVERGLADES on the website (Cruise Parking Tab) then pick a lot.
  • 3dollarairportparking – Try them out but the website is not user-friendly. They are located across the street from the Haven Motel near the Port. Advertises $10 per day plus taxes.

Typical 3rd-party agencies:

(NOTE – some of these appear to be the same companies and while the ownership may be the same, each company (website) get different spaces assigned to them so please check all of them despite the similarities!)

United Airport Parking – Select “Fort Lauderdale Cruise Ports” on the booking form. They typically represent the Pier 66 Lot, the Quick Parking Suites lot (Renaissance) and the Park by the Ports lot.

AirportParkingInc.com – Select “Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port” on the booking form. They typically represent the Pier 66 Lot, Park by the Ports lot and the Quick Parking Garage (Renaissance).

Edited by SteerageJoe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, iahawkfan21 said:

While living in FL, we always used Park n Go (mentioned above) when sailing out of FLL.  Right next to the port, free shuttle that ran frequently, and significantly cheaper.  Never had any issues either.

I have heard lots of good things about Park N Go's services near Port Everglades. But-----Husband is wary of having to turn over our car keys. Any info on how they keep your car secure would be great(Or what to tell him so we can avoid $15 a day port parking).

Thanks in advance!!!!!

11 hours ago, Florida Glamazon said:

I have heard lots of good things about Park N Go's services near Port Everglades. But-----Husband is wary of having to turn over our car keys. Any info on how they keep your car secure would be great(Or what to tell him so we can avoid $15 a day port parking).

Thanks in advance!!!!!

It's a fully fenced and secured lot coupled with the fact that they wouldn't have been in business or always busy if they had constant issues.  I don't know what more I'd say specifically to him other than I had similar concerns initially and have had zero issues.  Best I can say is just give it a shot.  You'll quickly realize it's a much better deal.

• Thanks 1

We have used Park  N Go for a few years now and have 4 pending reservation.  The Fairchilds,( owners) are great people and run a great organization. Pay in advance( refundable ) and much cheaper than the day at lot. Also get a card and get a free day after every 10.  Bob & Nancy   I am a 30 year retired  from Police agency and have no problem with  leaving keys.

Edited by villager70
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Florida Glamazon said:

Thanks in advance!!!!!

He must have watched the Seinfeld episode where George left his car in a lot...….

Seriously though, Park N Go has always gotten great reviews here.  We're using them for the first time next January.  Good rate when booked in advance.

Edited by bouhunter

10 hours ago, villager70 said:

We have used Park  N Go for a few years now and have 4 pending reservation.  The Fairchilds,( owners) are great people and run a great organization. Pay in advance( refundable ) and much cheaper than the day at lot. Also get a card and get a free day after every 10.  Bob & Nancy   I am a 30 year retired  from Police agency and have no problem with  leaving keys.

I appreciate that. I have several relatives who have worked in law enforcement so I appreciate that you trust this company too.

I just tried to book online and they don't accept reservations for  more than 6 months in advance-but I am setting a reminder to book here.😎