Coffee on Summit

runningdiva

You can get coffee delivered by room service 24/7, and the scheduled breakfast card delivery is typically very promptly delivered at the time you choose (I believe its a 15 minute window, e.g. "6:00 - 6:15 AM").  However I am certain they have been early some mornings and the attendant waits until 3 seconds past 6:00 and knocks on the door!

The coffee arrives in a fairly large (about a quart?) stainless urn that keeps it warm for a good hour. 

Kettles and instant coffee (plus tea bags) are available on some Celebrity ships, possibly all. They are put out for some itineraries, particularly the UK departures. You can ask your cabin attendant for a kettle if you want one.

We were on Millennium in March 2019. I asked our Steward if it was possible to get us a kettle for our cabin. He brought us one within minutes along with 2 mugs and spoons. I always bring my own tea bags and instant coffee. I also had a kettle provided when on Constellation in 2018.

we board Infinity tomorrow and I shall be asking our steward for a kettle when he comes to introduce himself.

this is a photo of the kettle in our cabin on Millennium 

CB60FF5F-9850-4E6E-8B44-FB8DF2B73349.png