Credit Balance w/ CCL

HillBilly Bob

2 minutes ago, HillBilly Bob said:

I have paid my CCL cruise in full.  Can I still pay CCL money to be applied to my account to have a credit balance when I arrive to board?  

Yes, you can apply 'Cruise Cash' to your account.

Info located @:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3602/~/cruise-cash-program

💰   💵    💲     💰

Cruise cash is the only way that I know to do this before the cruise and you can buy CCL gift cards to take with you to be applied during the cruise. Both are non-refundable although with the gift cards you will receive any un-used portion back on another gift card.

22 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Cruise cash is the only way that I know to do this before the cruise and you can buy CCL gift cards to take with you to be applied during the cruise. Both are non-refundable although with the gift cards you will receive any un-used portion back on another gift card.

That's exactly what happened to us last summer on our 5 day Dream cruise. When I booked with my onlint TA, we got $150.00 OBC for booking through them. In the meantime we got 2 x $100 Carnival gift cards(discounted), and applied them to our S&S card as soon as we got on the ship. Much to my surprise that $150.00 OBC came in the form of Cruise Cash, so we were immediately set up to buy stuff the minute we set foot on the boat. Pretty neat. First thing I did was get a Fun Ship special. Outstanding! AND at the end of the cruise we still had $71.58 in a credit. We received a g.c. in that amount from Carnival about 2 weeks after we got home. 

• Like 1