Sales before cruise starts??

We will be sailing in January and I have been getting emails about purchasing different “specials “ offered before we board the ship. I was wondering how many of you take advantage of the pre-sales for tours etc. I know the purchase goes directly to the credit card so your paying before you really go. Is it worth it??

Thanks and have a great day.

We try to pre-purchase everything.  Prices are better and many things sell out before boarding (I missed out on a zip lining tour in April in st Thomas because we didn’t pre-book by Christmas!).

log into your cruise planner and take a look!  You can also make dining reservations (specialty and my time) and show reservations for some ships!

40 minutes ago, Sea and Me said:

We will be sailing in January and I have been getting emails about purchasing different “specials “ offered before we board the ship. I was wondering how many of you take advantage of the pre-sales for tours etc. I know the purchase goes directly to the credit card so your paying before you really go. Is it worth it??

Thanks and have a great day.

Most everything offered is less expensive or the same price pre-cruise vs onboard.

Once purchased the items will appear in your Order History link at the top of the Cruise Planner page.  On that page the links to the current excursion/drinks/etc will tell you the current price, so it is easy to check if the price has gone down.  If so, cancel and rebook!