Blue Hole??

emarismom

I will be going to Ocho Rios in January and would like to go to the Blue Hole.  I wanted to do it on our own so we are not limited on time.  I know there are lots of drivers outside the port, how much would it cost (group of 4) and  approximately how long does it take to get there?  

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 7:54 AM, emarismom said:

I will be going to Ocho Rios in January and would like to go to the Blue Hole.  I wanted to do it on our own so we are not limited on time.  I know there are lots of drivers outside the port, how much would it cost (group of 4) and  approximately how long does it take to get there?  

You can get a shuttle for 20 plus on the cool blue hole ocho rios site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would try to book a recommended tour guide and the price I paid was $50 inclusive of the entrance fee for the blue hole. I also had shopping and a lunch stop in my excursion at no extra cost and he also offer other excursions like River Tubing, Horseback riding and said we would only need to pay the entrance fees for any other tour we wanted.

I used Oneil Jamaica Excursions that's also his website name and instagram email was oneiltours at gmail.

We had a Blast. He was knowledgeable and Passionate young man. 

IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8463.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have also used Oneil Jamaica Excursions, had a blast of a day we did Blue hole, River Tubing and went to lunch at scotchies. Hands down the best chicken I ever had and the hot sauce was perfect. I would not use another guide/company when I am in Jamaica thank you Oneil.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Louis,

The blue hole Tour last 1hrs approximately and you will need water shoes, swim wear and Towel. Oneil's email address is oneiltours@gmail.com. I know you will have a great experience ask him to take you to Scotches for lunch the jerk chicken there was superb.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 5:47 PM, songyen said:

Hey Louis,

The blue hole Tour last 1hrs approximately and you will need water shoes, swim wear and Towel. Oneil's email address is oneiltours@gmail.com. I know you will have a great experience ask him to take you to Scotches for lunch the jerk chicken there was superb.  

You are only there for 1 hour?

• 1 month later...