how do you book table for 4 (paid restaurant) with another cabin sharing?

LSKC

We have onboard credit and want to book Fine Cuts. We'd like another couple to join us (using their own OBC) and share a table but when i try and reserve/book all of the OBC is deducted from ours. Is there a way to do this or do we need to pay for any other guests we want to share a table with?

It allows me to put our friends Name and reservation # to add to our table but that is far as I get without it deducting the total for all 4 of us off of our OBC.

Thanks

Edited by LSKC

I have tried and spent time on the phone with celebrity regarding the very same issue. Unless something has changed recently, there is no way to do it. Not even over the phone.

I suggest just booking separately and then once on board, check with the Maitre D'. We just did this recently on the Summit with a party of 9 and 4 different reservation numbers. 

Edited by bhughey

1 hour ago, bhughey said:

I have tried and spent time on the phone with celebrity regarding the very same issue. Unless something has changed recently, there is no way to do it. Not even over the phone.

I suggest just booking separately and then once on board, check with the Maitre D'. We just did this recently on the Summit with a party of 9 and 4 different reservation numbers. 

Agree; each of you just book the same Restaurant and Time and it will be fine.

When I tried to link reservations in 2013, it wouldn’t allow me to do it, as we had booked in different currencies. Our friends Canadian TA tried, but was unsuccessful. We eventually went to the  MDR ( Select) on embarkation afternoon, where it was sorted.