Where to find list of items I purchased from HAL's website?

Funatabi

I am scheduled to cruise on the HAL 2020 GWV.

I ordered wine packages, excursions, on-board services, etc.

I received confirmation e-mails regarding these purchases. 

However, I can't seem to find on HAL's website anywhere,

a list of items showing what I bought.

Is there a list,  and if so, where is it on the website? And is there a way to modify these purchases? 

Specifically modify wine packages, to change the package and/or number of packages?

9 minutes ago, Funatabi said:

I am scheduled to cruise on the HAL 2020 GWV.

I ordered wine packages, excursions, on-board services, etc.

I received confirmation e-mails regarding these purchases. 

However, I can't seem to find on HAL's website anywhere,

a list of items showing what I bought.

Is there a list,  and if so, where is it on the website? And is there a way to modify these purchases? 

Specifically modify wine packages, to change the package and/or number of packages?

Log in - just as you did to make your purchases, manage reservation and then click on “my itinerary”.  It will show the different things ordered and the different days they are scheduled for.

You can modify the purchases but it is basically by cancelling the item you don’t want and adding the new purchase you don’t want.

If you happen to want to increase the number of wine packages, you can go in and place another order.

Hope this makes sense and helps.  

I didn’t suggest calling the 1-800 number as it appears you are in Japan and I don’t believe that number is accessible to you.  😞 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:14 AM, kazu said:

Log in - just as you did to make your purchases, manage reservation and then click on “my itinerary”.  It will show the different things ordered and the different days they are scheduled for.

You can modify the purchases but it is basically by cancelling the item you don’t want and adding the new purchase you don’t want.

If you happen to want to increase the number of wine packages, you can go in and place another order.

Hope this makes sense and helps.  

I didn’t suggest calling the 1-800 number as it appears you are in Japan and I don’t believe that number is accessible to you.  😞 

Thank you, Kazu. I did find the information, which is helpful. I guess I was hoping to see purchases written all in one list, rather than by "itinerary". Anyway, now I know where to look.

On a side, note, I can call 800 numbers just like I can call any other numbers. But calling 800 numbers outside the US is not toll free. 😥

I had a problem where all my purchased packages showed, but not the HAL excursion I purchased. I called and the CS rep could see the excursion at his end, but I could not. So he took a screen print and emailed it to me.

At first I thought we thought it was a problem caused by my iPad, but I still could not see it on my big computer.