Male Massage Therapist on Seaside

bearbk3

Can anyone tell me if Seaside has any male massage therapist? Also, what do you wear to get a massage? I've heard many conflicting stories about what you can wear or what the people working at the spa want you to put on. Can I just wear a bathing suit? 

I have not seen a male massage therapist for the past 10+ years or so on any cruise line.  For this reason, I have opted for a massage immediately prior to and following my cruises...

Have been told that the reason for this is:  Females and males prefer a female therapists, whereas only homosexual males prefer male therapists-which is absolute Bull***t!

Happy Cruising

• Like 1

As far as what you wear while getting a massage wear what is comfortable to you.  I have never received a massage on an MSC cruise but I have received many on other cruise lines,resorts and spas at home.   Some people wear nothing.   I am a female and prefer to wear my underwear no bra ( it's kind of hard to do a back massage with a bra on)  The therapists are discrete and only expose the necessary part they are massaging.  for example laying face down they put a sheet  over my legs to my lower back to massage my back and when massaging my arms and legs they cover the entire body except the arm or leg they are massaging.  

• Like 1