Quantum of the Seas

Hi, my sister and I are booked on Quantum for next Oct. Need to know two things at the moment! Do we have a formal night where we have to dress up?? And...do they have USB ports in the cabins?? It would be great if we didn't need to take power adapters. Thanks in advance.  GrannyAnnie70.

9 minutes ago, GrannyAnnie70 said:

Hi, my sister and I are booked on Quantum for next Oct. Need to know two things at the moment! Do we have a formal night where we have to dress up?? And...do they have USB ports in the cabins?? It would be great if we didn't need to take power adapters. Thanks in advance.  GrannyAnnie70.

Yes, USB ports.  (on the vanity)

IMG_2229.JPG

3 hours ago, eric2011 said:

someone said usb ports are beside the bed as well. I also am booked next october from sydney

edit....oops, im talking ovation

I remember an outlet by the bed.  I can't remember whether this included a USB port.  Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

This is a studio balcony cabin.  The picture that I have of my regular balcony cabin isn't as clear, as far as the outlets are concerned.

Here is a picture from the Anthem.  They really didn't make substantial (non-decorative) changes from Quantum to Anthem to Ovation.

IMG_0661.JPG

7 hours ago, GrannyAnnie70 said:

Hi, my sister and I are booked on Quantum for next Oct. Need to know two things at the moment! Do we have a formal night where we have to dress up??  ...

Royal does not enforce dress suggestions, which are here:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/formal-dress-code-guideline

• Like 1

We were on Quantum in October for her repo cruise from China to Singapore,over the 12 nights there were 2 where people got dressed up,the first was a 'Meet The Captain' event in the Royal Esplanade at 1630hrs which saw a strange mix of DJ's & Gowns with the more usual t-shirts & shorts in the pub that afternoon,there was another night when people dressed up,must have been in the compass but I didn't see it,I don't think many others did either!