CCL stock on fire today!

DaveOKC

I am at Elite now and never thought about the stocks until recently.  Wishing I had known more about them earlier. (Stock was waffling around mid $40’s last week.) I am booked on a 29 day cruise in the Fall and have only paid my refundable deposit so far. If I purchased stock prior to the May payment deadline, would I qualify for OBC on this cruise? 

31 minutes ago, Taseko said:

If I purchased stock prior to the May payment deadline, would I qualify for OBC on this cruise? 

Yes, you only have to send (or fax) evidence of owning the stock so that it is RECEIVED 14 days before sailing date. You have plenty of time!

Our CCL stock experience....

Bought 100 shares for $33 in 2013...so it's up 54%....that's 9% a year......With a dividend rate of 3.93% and if you add in the OBC, it's been a great investment.

If stocks are in your investment wheelhouse, it's a no brainer to include 100 shares of CCL if you cruise often.

(Of course, current performance is no indicator of future performance....and your mileage may vary....as they say)