Earliest disembark time in San Pedro?

rogueriver

What would be the earliest time we could disembark our Princess ship arriving in San Pedro at 6:15 am?  We would be handling our own luggage.  Also, we will probably take Uber to LAX and have a flight departure time of 11:30 am.  Is this cutting it a little too close?  This will be on a Wednesday, so I know the traffic can be a bear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

An 11:30 flight time wold be fine with me, but I am one who doesn't stress about things like that.  If I missed the flight I would get another one, or just spend the night and have a nice dinner with a couple of drinks. But I think 11:30 is very doable.😀

The ship arriving at 6 doesn't mean you get off at 6.  The port authorities have to their thing before the first pax can be let off hopefully before 8.

You'll have to be in line with the other hundred or so pax that want to get off at the same time as you, clear customs & immigration, hoping you're not "the one" they want for additional screening.

After getting your ride you hope that 405 & 110 are accident free during the LA midweek AM rush hour & your driver knows about the construction delays that can happen at LAX. 

Hopefully you should make it.😎

On 1/10/2020 at 7:04 AM, Philob said:

The ship arriving at 6 doesn't mean you get off at 6.  The port authorities have to their thing before the first pax can be let off hopefully before 8.

You'll have to be in line with the other hundred or so pax that want to get off at the same time as you, clear customs & immigration, hoping you're not "the one" they want for additional screening.

After getting your ride you hope that 405 & 110 are accident free during the LA midweek AM rush hour & your driver knows about the construction delays that can happen at LAX. 

Hopefully you should make it.😎

Thanks for the encouragement!  If we can get off the ship around 8 a.m. I think we should be OK, but I'll probably be stressing until we're at the gate.  We were in LA in August for a couple Dodgers games, so well-aware of the crazy traffic.  Just hope there are no major accidents.